Empowering Corporate Success through Strategic Reporting and Stakeholder Engagement
We’re seeking a highly motivated and experienced Corporate Reporting Manager to join our Corporate Affairs team. As a key member of our organisation, you’ll play a pivotal role in managing our corporate reporting functions, ensuring transparency and accuracy in our communications.
You’ll oversee and manage the corporation's reporting activities related to corporate affairs, social responsibility, and sustainability. You’ll collaborate with various internal stakeholders to develop and implement reporting strategies, ensuring compliance with relevant standards and regulations, and communicate our corporate performance to internal and external audiences.
A typical day will involve:
- Developing the overarching plan for a reporting timeline and define the required content
- Collaborating with internal business leads to understand the detailed reporting requirements of external stakeholders, including the regulator and shareholders
- Engaging with leads across the business to drive and track activity for the integrated annual report and other periodic reporting
As a Corporate Reporting Manager, you’ll also:
- Analyse and interpret data to provide meaningful insights and recommendations to senior management on corporate affairs and sustainability performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather relevant data and information, ensuring accuracy and completeness for reporting purposes
- Co-ordinate reporting requirements across the business and act as a central hub
- Co-ordinate and work closely with internal stakeholders to obtain necessary data and insights for reporting purposes
- Develop the reporting plan for integrated annual report and other required reporting
- Engage with external stakeholders, such as investors, regulators, and industry bodies, to ensure effective communication of our corporate affairs and sustainability efforts
- Ensure compliance with reporting standards, frameworks and regulations pertaining to corporate affairs and sustainability reporting
- Stay abreast of emerging trends, best practices, and regulations in corporate reporting, sustainability, and social responsibility, and propose enhancements to our reporting processes and frameworks
- Support the Head of ESG and Reporting
- Support corporate affairs and sustainability initiatives by providing reporting support and ensuring transparency and accountability in our actions
What you can expect from us
- Annual performance bonus of up to 15% of your salary.
- 28 days holiday plus 8 statutory days - option available to buy extra holiday days
- Access to employee support, care, and assistance helplines
- Access to Employer Matched charity giving
- A generous pension scheme where we double match your contribution up to 6% of your salary each month
- Access to other flexible benefits such as a salary sacrifice car and technology schemes
Join our journey as we deliver energy security today and lead the transition away from natural gas to hydrogen tomorrow.
Apply below, we’ll respond to every single application
Inclusion is how we make people feel and it plays a crucial part of our journey. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable candidates.